“Treasure Hunt” by May Bank ICT Club
New animation by the children of Mixedmedia’s ICT club at May Bank infants school
Drawings, sound and animation by the children of Mixedmedia’s ICT club at May Bank infants school. The children range from 4-7 years.
The ICT students have created their own animation, from creating characters to storyboarding and sound recording. They have learnt to use new technology and improve their track pad and typing skills.
- Discussion about today’s lesson.
- Log on to computer and open programs.
- Start Main Lesson activity.
- Discuss the lesson outcomes.
- Log off computers and shut computer down.
- Discuss story ideas and create storyboard.
- Design characters and backgrounds.
- Record sound effects and voices.
- Edit the items together to create the animation.